Saturday, December 17, 2011

Out of Little Mouths

Heard while driving:

Owen :  (takes shoe & sock off foot, and reaches it from his carseat to Carter's carseat)
             "Carter, rub my foot."
Carter :  "I'm not rubbing your foot."
Owen :  "Come on, you wuv me, rub my foot."
Carter :  "I'm not even touching that."

(Who's two year old is this?)

While making Christmas treats, Carter walked in and informed me...

Carter : "Mom.  Guess what?  I just found some quiet strength."
(Oh, good because Mom's lost all of hers.)

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I love your kids- and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Kids say the funniest things! My 3 year old son told Rich and I today that we both had triangle heads. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Love that! Carter is so funny!

    ReplyDelete